Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Doilies


I know I've not been around in quite some time. Truth is, I spend much of my online energy on twitter or my facebook page and even that is usually just to catch up or drop a photo or two. As I'm sure is true for so many people, I'm just not operating at anywhere near peak efficiency. My creativity is nearly nil, but my need to make has not abated. If anything I find it more necessary than ever to keep my hands busy, so I'm mindlessly crocheting antique and vintage doily patterns. Thank the gods there are so many of them scanned and uploaded to the internet. So here's a collection of all the doilies I've made since the beginning of the first stay-at-home orders. Most of these will become holiday gifts because I just can't imagine selling them for anywhere near what they are worth based solely on time and/or expertise.

3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, that’s a fabulous collection.

StringyDogs said...

It is no surprise that you are also an extraordinary crocheter. I think this viral threat has a lot of us down. Hang in there.
LindaR

victats@gmail.com said...

Those are gorgeous and will make the right people happy. Unfortunately you won't get what you deserve selling them.