Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thank You!

 Vintage vector designed by Freepik
I don't have much to share from yesterday. We headed out and ran some errands just to get out of the house and I crocheted quite a bit as we sat about, in between doing laundry anyway. I don't suppose there are too many people with extra time to read today anyhow, well in the States. The rest of the world is Thursday as usual.

Since it is Thanksgiving around these parts I thought I'd go ahead and say Thank You, to all of you. Thanks for reading, for tatting, for buying my pieces and my patterns. Thanks for commenting and making me feel less like I'm talking to myself. Thank you especially to those of you that I've virtually met through this forum and gotten on with so well. I appreciate all of it!

I'll be back to lamenting over sales and a lack of inspiration tomorrow, oh and cleaning, I'm sure to talk about that too. Maybe I'll even talk about tatting. You never know what the day will bring.


Current Etsy Shop Sale: 30% off with the code HOLIDAY30. Code is good through Nov. 29

No comments: